Our International Search Consultants have worked with some of the leading organisations in their industries to build their board and senior leadership teams, while also attracting the most skilled hires and middle management profiles to help their organisations grow.
We work in partnership with our clients and consult at each stage of the process using our market expertise and evidence-based results to ensure our clients get the outcome they need.
Our International Search Consultants and Researchers are some of the best in the industry and follow a proven CHI Search Methodology on all assignments to ensure a consistent and guaranteed outcome every time.
We provide an unbiased, evidence-based perspective to candidate selection by following our prescribed ‘CHI Assessment and Selection Strategy’.
The key features of the Search process
- Comprehensive brief taken at kick off
- Candidate attraction pack
- Weekly update meetings with a presentation of search progress
- Presentation of top-scoring candidates as your shortlist
- Coordination of client interviews
- Constructive feedback provided to all shortlisted candidates
- Offer management
The Search Methodology
- Conduct briefing meeting
- Role analysis to understand requirements again assessment and selection criteria
- Developing position and candidate specification
- Create candidate briefing document
- Identify and agree target companies
- Agree off-limit companies and candidates
- Determine confidentiality
- Conduct market and talent research
- Develop staged approach strategy
- Engage social networks and professional forums
- Engage proprietary database search
- Seek referrals from research and industry sources
- Map target market
- Conduct market approach
- Qualify and pre-screen prospects
- Present candidate briefing document to candidates
- Conduct competency-based interview based on proven skills, knowledge, abilities and aptitude
- Select final shortlist based on role analysis factors
- Develop written analysis and appraisal against specification per candidate
- Leverage psychometric assessment tools as required
- Present shortlist and accompanying supporting documentation
- Feedback provided to any candidates not progressed to client interview
- Schedule client interviews
- Extend offer and assist as an honest broker in negotiations
- Reference checking
- Onboarding and relocation support
- Successful close
- Conduct client satisfaction survey to improve and refine service
- Ongoing routine checks to ensure placement fit within organisation
Our team is also affiliated and trained to administer, interpret, assess and deliver feedback on a range of personality assessments, accredited by the British Psychological Society.
The assessment is built around one integrated model based on a rich understanding of personal motives, talents, competency potential and preferred culture. In addition, our consultants are qualified to advise, facilitate and feedback on the psychometric assessment to best suit your organisation.