Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a global leader in the exploration and manufacturing of building products. Our client is seeking a motivated and self-driven Head of Fleet Reliability to join their team, supporting our mining organization.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide direction, guidance and establish reliability processes to improve the mobile fleet reliability program. This person is responsible for developing, optimizing, and implementing equipment stewardship strategies and programs that will maximize asset value creation, safe equipment operation, and controlled cost of ownership for the various assets supported. The Head of Fleet Reliability will develop preventative maintenance programs and work with CAT to improve overall equipment availability.
This person will be home based with 30-40% travel. Travel will be required between multiple quarries throughout the United States.
- Haul trucks
- Pay Loaders
- Utility Vehicles
- Leader of the mobile fleet reliability program
- Focus on equipment reliability strategies, maintenance programs, root cause failure analysis, new technology and Vision Link capabilities.
- Provide Training for Maintenance and Operating Personnel
- Develop Re-build programs and analytical data development
- Liaison with HE Suppliers to hold them accountable
- Productivity optimization – mine equipment selection/sequencing
- Develop key strategies and priorities which create the most value for the business
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and processes
- Understand cost and service drivers; connect them to decision making
- Ensure that all procedures are conducted in a compliant manner and are consistent with company policies
- Compliance leadership is expected where gaps are proactively identified and mitigated, continuous improvement is expected
- Identify opportunities to improve the business profitability
- Ensure involvement in new business opportunities as early as possible
- Work effectively in a team environment resolving issues and producing results
- Develop employees to their greatest potential.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 or more years’ fleet industry experience
- Ability to develop preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with CAT mobile equipment and Vision Link
To apply for this position, please fill in the quick contact form.
Chad Harrison International is a global search and permanent solution specialist recruitment consultancy operating across several niche industries including Energy, Chemical, Built Environment, Life Sciences, Technology, Packaging, Mining & Metal industries. Our mission is to be the company of choice that connects the best in the international market.
We Consult | We Search | We Connect For further information go to www.chadharrisonint.com