Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison International is working with a global contract manufacturer who provide manufacturing, packaging and supply chain services to the pharma/biopharma market. Due to continued growth the company is looking to recruit project managers who have experience of taking projects through all stages of the manufacturing process.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Accountable for overall project management of assigned projects using appropriate project planning tools. Communicates milestones, critical path activities and assign internal and external responsibility to ensure the project achieves all deliverables per the customer requirements and agreed timeline
- Primary customer contact for activities, including timeline, budget and customer expectation management
- Responsible for leading Project Team and Technical Kick Off Meetings for assigned projects
- Provide suggestions for packaging solutions in the areas of design and specification management
- Coach, mentor, and supervise Associate Project Managers
- Knowledge of and adherence to all cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures and rules
- Manage customer visits to manufacturing facility
- Outstanding leadership and motivational skills, communicating effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Quickly establish and maintain strong relationships internally and with external partners across all aspects of the business
- Highly focused with a strong drive for results
- Be a player coach willing to contribute to financial targets as the team grows
In return the company offers you the chance to work in a state of the art manufacturing facility for a company who offer great career progression opportunities. They offer a very competitive base salary along with a performance related bonus, flexible working and other benefits including healthcare, training allowance and 401k matching.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please apply now for a confidential discussion.