Chad Harrison International
Chad Harrison are working in partnership with a global packaging manufacturer. Our client has a presence in 40 countries and employ over 45000 people. Due to working in the packaging sector, sales have continued to increase year on year, which will give the successful candidate good job security.
Our client are looking for a Plant Controller to be based at their plant in Lancaster, Wisconsin. This role will be part of the senior management team.
As the Plant Controller, some of your duties will include:
- Generate annual budget, month and quarterly forecasts, and financial comparisons and explanations of actual results versus the financial estimates.
- Prepare and analyse material usage, cost statements, profit and loss statements, manufacturing statistics, labor analysis, and sales analysis.
- Balance sheet analysis for key accounts, including inventory and preparation or approval for account reconciliations.
- Analyse operating and financial results to identify trends and activities driving those results and make recommendations on potential changes, both operation and financial in nature, to improve performance.
- Supervise, review and prepare month/quarter/year-end financial reports as well as month-end close processes to support the plant and corporate.
To be suitable for the Plant Controller role, you should have some of the following attributes:
- Experience as a controller within a manufacturing environment.
- Some experience with SAP.
- Relevant qualification in accounting or finance.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Some managerial experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.